LGPS Central Limited manages the pooled assets of eight Midlands-based local government pension schemes.
With combined assets of approximately £45bn, and representing the retirement savings of around 1 million scheme members across over 2,000 employers, LGPS Central Limited’s Partner Funds are;
Cheshire Pension Fund, Derbyshire Pension Fund, Leicestershire Pension Fund, Nottinghamshire Pension Fund, Shropshire Pension Fund, Staffordshire Pension Fund, West Midlands Pension Fund, and Worcestershire Pension Fund.
LGPS Central Limited is owned equally by all eight of its Partner Funds and is dedicated to the management of local government pension assets. The aim of the Company is to use the combined buying power of its Partner Funds to reduce costs, improve investment returns and widen the range of available asset classes for investment – all for the benefit of local government pensioners, employees and employers.
Our Values and Behaviours
WE PUT OUR CLIENTS FIRST
- Working in partnership to deliver our Clients’ and Shareholders’ long-term needs
- Always acting with integrity, transparency and professionalism
- Doing the right thing
WE ARE INCLUSIVE
- Collegiate and collaborative, delivering more as one team
- Valuing and treating everyone equally
- Listening to everyone’s ideas and using their experiences to support growth
WE ARE AMBITIOUS
- Constructively challenging the status quo to continuously improve how we operate
- Combining public service ethos with private sector business focus
- Celebrate excellence
WE ARE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Staff are encouraged to be open, learn from mistakes and grow in confidence
- Individual trust and empowerment combined with personal accountability and responsibility
- Friendly, honest and supportive in everything we do